Know Your Rights
U.S. Law Says: The National Labor Relations Act states your right at work: “Employees shall have the right to self-organization, to form, join, or assist labor organizations, to bargain collectively through representation of their own choosing and to engage in other concerted activities for the purpose of collective bargaining…”
- You have the right to read, distribute, and discuss union literature.
- You have the right to encourage your co-workers to form a union.
- You have the right to attend union meetings.
- You have the right to wear union buttons, t-shirts, stickers, hats, and other union items on the job.
- You may also enjoy many other rights covered under your constitutional right of free speech and freedom of association.